Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Kisan Credit Card - Features, Benefits, Interest & Eligibility Criteria
The Kisan Power scheme from Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank which includes the Kisan Credit Card offers opportune financial solutions for farmers for cultivation of yields and unified horticultural activities. The Kisan Credit Card expects to offer satisfactory credit facilities for farmers to buy rural gear, carts, bullock, develop land, purchase a two or three or four wheelers, fix farm machinery or address any domestic need like education of children, sickness, family responsibilities, functions, and so forth. Utilizing the Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Kisan Credit Card, farmers can either take a term loan or a cash credit with adaptable repayment choices and tenures.
Features and Benefits of Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Kisan Credit Card:
- The loan must be reimbursed after the harvesting of the yield or crop is done, with adequate time given to market and sell the produce. For cash credit, the tenure given by Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank really depends on a time of one year and for term loans, the tenure accessible is seven years.
Other Key Features of Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Kisan Credit Card
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank clients can get loans to up to Rs. 2.5 Lakh.
- Borrowers can have devoted Relationship Managers to deal with their bank accounts.
- Clients can take loans for as long as five years and furthermore reestablish their accounts with no problems.
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank will endorse comparative loan amounts for traditional yields.
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank sanctions loans with speedy approvals and instant disbursements at competitive interest rates.
- Borrowers need to go through a basic documentation process when they apply.
- Clients can also get loans for farm motorization and cultivation.
- Alongside the loans, farmers can get crop insurance for a wide range of informed crops.
- Clients can visit the closest Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank office to get more details on the Kisan Credit Card scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Kisan Credit Card - KCC
The minimum age of the farmer applicant or candidate ought to be something like 18 years and the most extreme age of the borrower should be 75 years towards the finish of the reimbursement residency. In the event that the borrower is beyond 60 a 60 years old, borrower under 60 years is required. The co-borrower can be a family member or a lawful beneficiary. Join applications can be made from various areas and can incorporate up to five people.
Other Agricultural Banking products offered by Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank:
Agri Business Loans:
- Loans for Rural Godowns
- Cattle Power
- Contract Farming
- Commodity Power
- Power Gold Loan
- Loans given for Horticulture Projects