Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme (Yojana) 2022 - Documents Required & Other Important Details
Assam govt welcomes Arundhati Gold Scheme online application form 2022 at official site revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati/. Under this Arundhati Swarna Yojana, the state govt. will give Rs. 30,000 to love bird ladies at the hour of their wedding. People can now really look at how to apply online for Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme, eligibility criteria, documents required and its complete details.
This Arundhati Gold Scheme 2022 in Assam will guarantee that the girl's of the state becomes blissful in their after marriage life. Blissful ladies establishes a solid starting point for the comprehensive improvement of the state. Also, the standard customs of the networks will get satisfied which would empowers resident to carry on with an existence of poise in their general public.
In the current year's Assam budget, the state govt. has also launched Gyan Deepika Yojana, ANNA Yojana, Aapunar Apun Ghar Scheme, Minority Girls Scholarship Yojana, Indira Miri Universal Widow Pension Scheme. For availing Arundhati scheme benefits, the all out yearly pay of lady should be not as much as Rs. 5 lakh. Besides, marriage should be registered under Special Marriage (Assam) Rules, 1954.
Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme Application Form PDF Download
The following is the complete process to apply online for Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme 2022:-
- Stage 1: Firstly visit the official Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana official site at https://revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati/
- Stage 2: Check the How to Apply Gold Scheme Online method, then look through the "Citizen" tab and click at the "Apply Online" link.
- Stage 3: Then choose the application format language or straightforwardly click https://revenueassam.nic.in/arundhati/application to open the Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme Online Application Form 2022:-
- Stage 4: Here applicants can fill the Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme online registration form to avail scheme benefits.
Step by step instructions to Apply Online for Arundhati Gold Scheme in Assam
Here is the complete process to be followed to apply online for Arundhati Gold Scheme in Assam:-
- The candidate will apply for Arundhati Gold Scheme upon the arrival of applying for the registration of Marriage under Special Marriage Act, 1954.
- Filled up physical application form will be submitted by the candidate along with the Marriage application in the office of the Marriage officer where the registration of marriage is applied for.
- The candidate girl will also submit online form for claiming the benefit under Arundhati Gold scheme. The online application form would be available at the link "revenueassam.nic.in"
- In the wake of contending the form the candidate needs to submit a similar both online by squeezing submit button toward the finish of the form and furthermore take a print from the form
- The candidate should accept the printout of the form before submission, sign the declaration part of the printed form and submit the same genuinely along with a copy of all documents listed at Point D above, in the office of the concerned Marriage Registration Officer. The list of Sub Register offices where the application form under Arundhati Gold Scheme and its enclosures can be submitted is given in Point F of the guidelines.
- The candidate will get a receipt on submission of her application and required enclosures from the office of Marriage Registering Officer where the form has been submitted.
- The data of acceptance/rejection of the application will be conveyed to the candidate by SMS and email (on the Mobile No/email id given in the online application form).
- If the application is accepted, the amount as qualified under the scheme will be transferred to the Bank account of the candidate by the Inspector General of Registration through Direct Benefits Transfer(DBT) mode. The Bank A/c No will be same to per details given in online form where Bank A/c No. with IFSC code has been given.
- Asamounting that the application is accepted, the amount as qualified under the scheme will be transferred to the Bank account of the candidate by the Inspector General of Registration through Direct Benefits Transfer(DBT) mode. The Bank A/c No will be same to per details given in online form where Bank A/c No. with IFSC code has been given.
Assam Arundhati Swarna Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Every one of the candidates should fulfill the following eligibility criteria to become qualified for Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme:-
- Both the lady of the hour and prepare ought to have achieved the legitimate age of 18 years and 21 years individually at the hour of registration of the marriage.
- The marriage of the candidate ought to be registered under Special Marriage Act, 1954 to avail Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme benefits.
- Candidate ought to have solemnized her marriage on or after 1st December 2019.
- Candidate ought to have registered her marriage on or after 1st January 2020.
- Candidate girl ought to apply for the benefit under Arundhati Gold Scheme around the same time that she applies for marriage registration.
- The total yearly pay of guardians of the candidate girl from all sources should not surpass Rs. 5 Lakh for every annum.
- The 1 tola gold benefit under Swarna Yojana for candidate girl is available just for 1st marriage.
- Both the bride and the groom probably passed basically HSLC or equivalent if there should arise an occurrence of non SC/ST and non Tea Tribe communities. Both of the lady or groom more likely than not passed tenth or comparable if there should arise an occurrence of SC/ST communities for next 5 years.
- No minimum educational qualification is expected if there should be an occurrence of Tea Tribe communities for next 5 years. This is because the greater part of the Tea Gardens in the State of Assam don't have High School facility.
Who was Arundhati - Naming of Gold Scheme in Assam
Arundhati was spouse of extraordinary sage Basistha and thought about an exemplification of purity and intimate delight. For a dad, there could be no more greater joy than to see his girl joyfully wedded with every one of the characteristics and bliss that of Arundhati. According to the official declaration in the Assam Budget 2020-2021, all ladies in such local area where it is standard to give gold at marriage will submitly get help of Rs. 30,000 for buying 1 tola gold.