B.Sc Pathology Admission in Shyam University : Registration Open
Shyam University Bachelor of Science or B.Sc. degree in Pathology is simply just not common graduation program. With a B.Sc. degree in Pathology from Shyam University, you won't need to face the scorn of friends and relatives. As per Shyam University official Site, interested candidates who wish to apply for admission to the full-time B.Sc. program in Pathology offered under the School of Science can now submit their applications through online & offline mode. Candidates are advised to firstly check all necessary details related to the Shyam University B.Sc. Pathology program such as Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Application Process, Course Curriculum, Syllabus, and Selection Criteria followed by the University. Once the Applicant get all details about the B.Sc Pathology course, then Applicants start the application process.
To apply for Shyam University B.Sc. Pathology Admission, interested candidates should have a 10+2 passing certificate in science stream from any perceived board. Selection of candidates for B.Sc. Pathology Admission will be done on the Merit Basis.
All the candidates are required to check the website regularly w.r.t. to B.Sc. Pathology Admission Notification, Merit List, Classes, Exam Schedule, Time Table and Result updates (if any). No separate letters/emails shall be issued by the Shyam University to the candidates individually.
Get Free Call Back Service regarding B.Sc. Pathology Admission
Shyam University B.Sc Pathology Course Key Highlights
|Full Form||Bachelor of Science in Pathology|
|Type of Course||Full Time / Regular|
|B.Sc Pathology Course Duration||3 Years (6 Semesters)|
|B.Sc Pathology Eligibility Criteria|
10+2 in Science Stream with Minimum 50% Marks or its Equivalent Grade
5% Relaxation in Marks for SC/ST/OBC/PwD Category Candidates
|B.Sc Pathology Admission Process||Merit Based|
|B.Sc Pathology Admission / Registration Fees||Rs. 2000/-|
|B.Sc Pathology Annual Course Fee||Rs. 50,000/Year|
|B.Sc Pathology Exam Fee||Updated Soon|
|B.Sc Pathology Campus Placement||Limited|
|Higher Studies Option After B.Sc Pathology||M.Sc Pathology, B.Ed, MBA & LLB|
Shyam University B.Sc. Pathology Seats/Intake
The number of seats available for admission to the B.Sc. Pathology Programme will be decided by the University. Shyam University will update number of seats in the Admission Notification.
To Get Direct B.Sc. Admission in Pathology Subject
Shyam University B.Sc Pathology Eligibility Criteria
In order to enroll in Shyam University B.Sc in Pathology course, prospective students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- All those candidates who have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology with at least 50% Marks (45% marks in case of candidate belonging to Reserved Category) in total from any Board recognized or laid out by Central/State Government through a legislation
How to Apply for B.Sc Pathology Admission in Shyam University?
Shyam University offers an online method of application to the Applicants.
- Visit the official site of the Shyam University and Find the Online Admission Portal/Link.
- Click on Apply for Admission and Complete all the basic steps as prescribed by the University.
- Fill the online Application form for B.Sc Pathology and Upload all the required documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the B.Sc Pathology Application fees through online mode by using Credit/Debit Card or Net-Banking.
- Take a printout of the duly filled in application form (if applicable) and fee receipt for further reference.
B.Sc. Pathology Direct Admission Form Link
What is the Selection Criteria for B.Sc Pathology in Shyam University?
Selection for the B.Sc Pathology course in Shyam University is done on the basis of Merit. However, All the candidates have to visit Shyam University campus for Document Verification process. The final selection for the B.Sc Pathology will be done after Documents Verification Process.
Candidates must carry all of the following original documents along with a set of Photocopies of all of them.
- 10th, 12th Marksheets
- 10th and 12th Certificates
- Transfer/Migration/SLC Certificate
- Caste Certificate, if material
- Date of Birth Proof
- One Valid ID Proof
- 4 Latest Passport size Photos
What is the Fee Structure for B.Sc Pathology in Shyam University?
The detailed course fee structure of B.Sc Pathology course is described in the following section:
- B.Sc Pathology Application / Registration Fee: Rs.2000/-
- B.Sc Pathology Course Fee: Rs. 50,000/Year
The fee shall be paid either in cash or by Demand Draft in favor of "Shyam University". Students can also deposit B.Sc Pathology course fee in Shyam University Bank Account.
Shyam University Bank Account Details for Online B.Sc Pathology Course Fee Deposit
NOTE: Delayed payment of B.Sc Pathology course fee will attract a fine as per the rules and regulations of the Shyam University.
Shyam University B.Sc Pathology Syllabus - Year Wise
Note- Subjects could be change.
|B.Sc Pathology First Year Syllabus|
|B.Sc Pathology Second Year Syllabus|
|B.Sc Pathology Third Year Syllabus|
Free B.Sc. Pathology Admission Counselling
How to Check Shyam University B.Sc Pathology Result Online?
- The best way to check your B.Sc Pathology Result online is by visiting the official website of the Shyam University.
- Once you are on the website, click on the ‘Result’ tab and enter your roll number/enrollment number/registration number and Date of Birth (If Asked in Form). Candidate will then be able to view all the details of his/her B.Sc Pathology Result.
If you have any questions or concerns about your results, you can also contact to the Shyam University officials for your queries related to the B.Sc Pathology Results.
Details Available On Shyam University B.Sc Pathology Marks Sheet
The Shyam University B.Sc Pathology marks sheet should have the following details:
- Name of the student
- Course name
- Registration/Enrollment Number
- Semester/Year number
- Marks obtained in the course
- Examinations passed?
Note- Some more details are also available on Shyam University B.Sc Pathology Marksheets.
How to Verify Shyam University B.Sc Pathology Degree Certificates Original or Not?
For verification of B.Sc Pathology Degree / Marksheets issued by Shyam University, the Employer / Organization /Institution / Embassy may send a online or offline request with reason and copy of the Provisional Certificate (or) Degree certificate (or) Statement of Mark for which genuineness or verification is required.
The Student/ Organization /Institution / Embassy have to send all B.Sc Pathology Marksheets Certificates, Provisional Certificates, Degree Certificates to the Shyam University through available mode i.e., Online/Offline. All Non-Government Organizations / Agencies / Companies / Students can submit their request online to check the authenticity and genuineness of the B.Sc Pathology certificates of the candidates who have graduated from Shyam University.
NOTE- Shyam University usually used special paper for the real B.Sc Pathology degrees and certificates. If you found these printed on normal paper, there is a high chance that this is fake and not issued by Shyam University. Check closely for spelling mistakes. The language on the B.Sc Pathology certificates should also be inspected thoroughly.
List of documents that Students get once they complete the B.Sc Pathology from Shyam University?
- Degree Certificate (Compulsory and Basic)
- Marksheets (Compulsory and Basic)
- Migration Certificate (Compulsory and Basic)
- Character Certificate (Optional)
- Bonafide Certificate (Optional)
- Provisional Degree Certificate (Compulsory and Basic)
Info Source: Google & Pathology Official Website
Featured Image: Google