BA English Admission in University of Technology: Registration Open
BA English or Bachelor of Arts in English is an Undergraduate Course offered by the School of Arts & Social Studies of University of Technology. The minimum duration of the BA English program is 3 Years or 6 Semesters. Admission to the BA English course in University of Technology is done on the basis of Merit. Candidates who want to pursue higher education in the field of English can join this course at University of Technology.
of Technology invites applications for Admission to the BA English
for the Current Academic Session. All Interested and eligible candidates
can register themselves either through online mode or via offline mode.
Candidates are advised to read this article before beginning the
application process. They must check all details about University of
Technology BA English such as Eligibility Criteria, Application
Process, Important Dates Related to the Admission, Course Fees,
Selection Criteria and Course Curriculum (Syllabus).
University of Technology BA English Course Key Highlights
|Bachelor of Arts in English
|Type of Course
|Full Time / Regular
|3 Years (6 Semesters)
|Course Eligibility Criteria
|10+2 with Minimum 50% Marks or its Equivalent Grade
|Course Admission Process
|Admission / Registration Fees
|Rs. 1200/- (Non-Refundable)
|Annual Course Fee
|BA English Campus Placement
|Higher Courses After BA English
|MA English, B.Ed, MBA & LLB
University of Technology BA English Admission Important Dates
|Commencement of BA English Online & Offline Registration
|Last Date of BA English Registration
|Declaration of BA English Merit List
|BA English Fee Deposit & Documents Verification Last Date
|Commencement of BA English classes
University of Technology BA English Eligibility Criteria
order to enroll in University of Technology BA in English course,
prospective students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Students must attain a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 50% to pass the class 12 board exams.
- They must pass the class 12 board exams administered by a recognized board.
How to Apply for BA English Admission in University of Technology?
University of Technology offers an online method of application to the Applicants.
- Visit the official site of the University of Technology and Find the Online Admission Portal/Link.
- Click on Apply for Admission and Complete all the basic steps as prescribed by the University.
- Fill the online Application form for BA English and Upload all the required documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the BA English Application fees through online mode by using Credit/Debit Card or Net-Banking.
- Take a printout of the duly filled in application form (if applicable) and fee receipt for further reference.
What is the Selection Criteria for BA English in University of Technology?
Selection for the BA English course in University of Technology is done on the basis of merit in the last qualifying exam i.e., 12th class exam marks. However, All the candidates have to visit University of Technology campus for Document Verification process. The final selection for the BA English will be done after Documents Verification Process.
Candidates must carry all of the following original documents along with a set of Photocopies of all of them.
- 10th, 12th Marksheets
- 10th and 12th Certificates
- Transfer/Migration/SLC Certificate
- Caste Certificate, if material
- Date of Birth Proof
- One Valid ID Proof
- 4 Latest Passport size Photos
What is the Fee Structure for BA English in University of Technology?
The detailed course fee structure of BA English course is described in the following section:
- Application / Registration Fee: Rs. 1200/- (Non-Refundable)
- Course Fee: Rs. 10000/Year
- Exam Fees: Rs. 1000/Year
fee shall be paid either in cash or by Demand Draft in favor of
"University of Technology". Students can also deposit BA English
course fee in University of Technology Bank Account.
University of Technology Bank Account Details for Online BA English Course Fee Deposit
- Account Number: 6266002100001372
- Account Name: SunRise University
- IFSC Code: PUNB0626600
- Bank Name: Punjab National Bank
- Account Type: Current Account
NOTE: Delayed payment of BA English course fee will attract a fine as per the rules and regulations of the University of Technology.
University of Technology BA English Syllabus - Year Wise
Note- Subjects could be change.
|BA English First Year Syllabus
Save/View PDF File
|BA English Second Year Syllabus
Save/View PDF File
|BA English Third Year Syllabus
Save/View PDF File
How to Check University of Technology BA English Result Online?
- The best way to check your BA English Result online is by visiting the official website of the University of Technology.
- Once you are on the website, click on the ‘Result’ tab and enter your roll number/enrollment number/registration number and Date of Birth (If Asked in Form). Candidate will then be able to view all the details of his/her BA English Result.
If you have any questions or concerns about your results, you can also contact to the University of Technology officials for your queries related to the BA English Results.
Details Present On University of Technology BA English Marks Sheet
The University of Technology BA English marks sheet should have the following details:
- Name of the student
- Course name
- Registration/Enrollment Number
- Semester/Year number
- Marks obtained in the course
- Examinations passed?
Note- Some more details are also available on University of Technology BA English Marksheets.
How to Verify University of Technology BA English Degree Certificates Original or Not?
For verification of BA English Degree / Marksheets issued by University of Technology, the Employer / Organization /Institution / Embassy may send a online or offline request with reason and copy of the Provisional Certificate (or) Degree certificate (or) Statement of Mark for which genuineness or verification is required.
The Student/ Organization /Institution / Embassy have to send all BA English Marksheets Certificates, Provisional Certificates, Degree Certificates to the University of Technology through available mode i.e., Online/Offline. All Non-Government Organizations / Agencies / Companies / Students can submit their request online to check the authenticity and genuineness of the BA English certificates of the candidates who have graduated from University of Technology.
NOTE- University of Technology usually used special paper for the real BA English degrees and certificates. If you found these printed on normal paper, there is a high chance that this is fake and not issued by University of Technology. Check closely for spelling mistakes. The language on the BA English certificates should also be inspected thoroughly.
List of documents that Students get once they complete the BA English from University of Technology?
- Degree Certificate (Compulsory and Basic)
- Marksheets (Compulsory and Basic)
- Migration Certificate (Compulsory and Basic)
- Character Certificate (Optional)
- Bonafide Certificate (Optional)
- Provisional Degree Certificate (Compulsory and Basic)
Info Source: Google & English Official Website
Featured Image: Google