Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana (Scheme) 2022
Friends, today we will tell you about the Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana and will also tell you how to apply for it online. Haryana government had started this scheme earlier also but due to some shortcomings in it it was closed but now this scheme has been started again for the disabled. Only a disabled person residing in the state of Haryana can take advantage of this scheme. Those who are not connected to any other Haryana Viklang Pension Scheme, a certificate of being disabled up to 60% is necessary under this scheme, we are telling you all the things related to this, what documents are necessary to take advantage of this scheme and what is the process. Will have to go through
Haryana Government has started the Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana 2022 by re-introducing a new energy communication among the disabled persons of the state. With the introduction of this pension scheme, there is a wave of happiness among the disabled persons. The disabled have got the power to be quite self-reliant from this scheme to live with dignity. You do not have to spread your hands in front of anyone for your small needs.
Under this scheme, a pension amount of Rs 1800 per month will be provided by the Haryana Government to the disabled persons of the state. Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to get pension under this Viklang Pension Yojana 2022, then they will have to apply under this scheme. Haryana Government's Divyang Pension Scheme is a very beneficial scheme for the disabled citizens. The main objective of this scheme is to make the disabled persons of the state self-reliant and empowered by providing financial assistance. Through this scheme, disabled persons can live well by getting pension and can fulfill their financial needs.
What kind of people cannot take advantage of this Viklang Pension Yojana.
- Those who are taking advantage of the old age pension scheme cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- Women who have availed the benefits of Widow Pension Scheme also cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- If a disabled person has a three wheeler or four wheeler vehicle, then he too cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- The disabled person who is working in any government post can also not take advantage of this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Viklang Pension Yojana
- It is mandatory to be a resident of Haryana State to avail the benefits of Disabled Pension Scheme.
- Age limit should be at least 18 years.
- Residing in the State of Haryana for a period of at least 3 years.
- It is mandatory for the disabled person to have a certificate of disability, in which it is mandatory to have 60% to 100% disability.
- Physically or mentally handicapped persons can also take advantage of this.
- Those people can also take advantage of this, those who have very little vision or are completely blind, they will also come under the category of handicapped.
- People who get leprosy will also fall in this category.
- Polio affected people or someone who has been disabled in an accident can also take advantage of this scheme.
Documents for Viklang Pension Yojana
To avail the benefits of Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana, the applicant has to present the following documents which are as follows.
- Permanent Resident Certificate of Haryana State
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Certificate of Disability
- Income Certificate
Application process of Haryana Viklang Pension Scheme
To take advantage of Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana, applicants can apply by visiting E-Dish Center and Atal Seva Kendra, for this the following things have to be read carefully.
- For the application of Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana, first of all its application form is required, for which you have to click on its official website.
- After this a home page will open in front of you.
- On this you will see the option of 'Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana Application Form PDF'.
- In front of this you will see the download option, by clicking on it you can download this form in PDF format.
- After downloading, take a print out of it.
- After downloading and printing the form, fill it carefully yourself or get it filled by the right person.
- Then attach it with other necessary documents and submit it to the concerned office.
- After a few days you will be informed and those who will be selected in this will be given disability pension by 'Social Justice and Empowerment Department' Haryana Government.
So in this way handicapped people of Haryana state will be able to take advantage of Haryana Viklang Pension Yojana.